Bamboo Travel Towel
Pangea Bamboo Eco-Towel engineered to do more than a regular towel can. It’s made from patented ultra-lightweight and sustainable bamboo that’s capable of absorbing three-times its weight in water. It’s also incredibly fast-drying, so you won’t need hours between showers or drives to dry off. It clips right onto your belt loop while you’re traveling to keep yourself fresh and clean all day.
Lightweight, Compact, and Absorbent – The ultra-thin design of the Pangea towel makes it easy to pack in your luggage or carry with you on long.
Environmental Impact (Carbon Footprint) – Up to 120 times less impact on the planet when compare to cotton towels
Water Absorption – Unlike other microfiber cloths and towels on the market, the Pangea Eco Towel is made of sustainably harvested bamboo fibers that can absorb three to seven times their weight in water without getting heavy or soggy.
Bamboo Travel Towel - Super Set
- Ultra-absorbent: Absorbs 3x more water than microfiber towels
- Lightweight and Compact: Super lightweight, compact and fits in your pocket
- Quick-Drying: Dries 2x faster than cotton towels
- Sustainable: Made from 100% sustainable bamboo
- Odor-free: Naturally antibacterial to stay odor free
- Clip-on: Clips to your backpack and dries on the go
- Material: 100% Bamboo
- Environmental sustainability: Contributes to carbon negativity, plants mangrove trees, and stops trash from entering oceans.